mccollio09

Reaction score
OK seriously, I know he was getting game time around the time that FM came out, but is he really THIS good? I know he's pretty well known, but this is the first time I've taken a proper look at him - possibly the second best young British keeper out there (behind Joe Hart)?

I'd even say on current ability he only has Hart, Robinson and Green ahead of him.

I know you have the likes of Smithies, Butland, Amos, Steele, Button etc... But they realistically need four seasons to get to the correct standard. Is this guy not capable of becoming a quality keeper after just one season? Screenshot provided.

Good spot, he looks like he has a bit of potential.

ill check him out :)

I think they've given him a bump on 11.3 because he looks good.

Good to see they've picked up on his kicking which is excellent.

I still haven't played a Fulham save, so don't know about him FM-like but he was very good in the start of the season when Schwarzer was injured, and then again in January when Schwarzer was playing at the Asian Cup. Rightly called up for the national team. He's still got some problems deciding when to come for a ball for example, mostly because of lack of experience. I hope he becomes Fulham's number 1 keeper next season, and doesn't go to Man Utd (as was rumoured some time ago).

England's future no. 1 :wub:

Like I said, I was amazed by his stats, everyone on here talks about Joe Hart, Butland and Smithies, I just thought I'd check him out for my all-English player save and was surprised to see him as THAT good.

I'm villa at the mo and Fulham want 8 million which is a bit of a spanner in the works though.

He's a great player but maybe a bit overrated on FM, like Walcott for example.

I hope he'll get his chance to shine for England. He's a quality keeper.

in the future i sometimes get him for man utd