David villa,luis fabiano or mario balotelli?

Reaction score
okay i am man city lol, have a bit of money left to spend and i am stuck on making this crucial decision.

David villa is probably best striker on the game but is 27 - a bit old for me lol, luis fabiano i am not so sure about but i can get for 21m as villa would cost a lot more is fabiano constant goalscorer?

or finally do i splash the cash to get mario balotelli someone with massive potential.

your views please?

How on earth is 27 too old. You have 5 years at least of him at his prime!

If you have the cash then buy Villa. Apart from that I would say maybe Balotelli but not Vagner Love.

Why do you need strikers with Man City? Fabiano is 29 :S David Villa is one of the best and will be for another 4-5 years. Ive never tried Fabiano but on my game he isnt consistant he only scored like 4 goals for Chelsea. Balotelli is a great complete striker but is pricey. Overall i would get Villa but if not second schoice would be Balotelli

Mate do all u can to buy Aguero i got him second season with man city for 52mil his buy out and he has scored a goal a game for 4 seasons in 3-4 different formations.

At the moment im playing Balotelli as a left or right winger seems a great player not sure if he would be that goal a game striker many people go for but he would get 15-20 goals a season. Never had Villa on FM10 but even at 27 would last you 5 seasons me personally i hate having anyone over 31.

Akinveev is another great buy for man city of subject but he's my captain and has won GK of the year 2 seasons running great captain aswell :D

Oh and luis Fabiano i don't rate him to much tbh id go for other targets as your main striker.

Bojan
Bolatelli
Aguero
Pato

They would be my target with City as u basically have unlimited funds :P it got to the point where i spent 90mil on just cesc because well i could.

Well enjoy mate the city game is alot of fun esepcially for a city fan :D

Villa, he's in his prime now with 5 years left

id have balotelli personnaly as he has potential, pace, strength he has everything

balotelli is a beast given time villa is a hit or miss usually a hit but he tanked for me so....

24-27 is the prime age, if a player doesnt show his best game days during these years, then screw him.

Villa is a good player, not only is he consistent but his stats increase pretty fast and he is very strong. I bought him at 28 and he scored 24 goals in 32 games for United.

try and get torres? if not get villa?

strikers peak at the age between 28-33! Drogba on an old FM09 save at 35 won player of the year with a tally of over 35 goals in all competitions and his stats i dont think dropped at all to what he was when the game came out! give the older ballies a chance, they will perform alot better and more consistently than some young 18 yr old i can assure you of that! <)

i would def go with Villa, Fabiano is kak and maybe get Bolatelli 2nd season and train him on the rigth or left of Midfield.

go for villa. in my game (i play Real Madrid) i bought him on my second season for €67mil (GBP 58mil). his record in my game so far :

1st season : Played 43 Goals 45
2nd season : Played 49 Goals 43
3rd season (30th Sept 2012) : Played 7 Goals 8

and he became Real Madrid Fan's Player of the Year in the second season.

(H)(H)(H)

i wud buy edin dzeko from wolfsburg
at least 25 goals a season
only 23
20mill
won prem player of d year 2 years runnin in my united team
great signin
villa wud cost around 55 mill dzeko is only 20 mill

id go for Dzeko or Torres ive got them togeter in my liverpool Team 55 goal between them

Back