Davide Santon:O

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5K
I think he becomes the best right back in the world, I have no experience with him though

got him for 5mil in the first season and by the third season he was brilliant

wel was inter meself for a few season and he done well but his stats never went that good lol even has a 20 in one.or unless chriss22 update he touch his ca/pa

Got him for 900k as forest :) Anyone know how he plays as a right winger?

well i think we all do, but dont think he is that class than he is in my screenshot

His stats are quite even , he's done a good job for me in all positions down the right. If you were to hone his training for the position he'd be quality there.

iv had him for wolves and im in 3rd season now. Getting bids of 20mill from the top clubs.
Every1 knows about him tbh

His stats are quite even , he's done a good job for me in all positions down the right. If you were to hone his training for the position he'd be quality there.

Thanks Darren, I've only ever played him as RB and I know he is quality there, but I've already signed a good RB, and I want him to play first team football, I'll give him a few games as AMR and see how he does.

Santon is a great player down the right just like el-mohammedy great player both

Thanks Darren, I've only ever played him as RB and I know he is quality there, but I've already signed a good RB, and I want him to play first team football, I'll give him a few games as AMR and see how he does.

I've got him & Srna down my right hand side, Santon normally slots into MR for me and he is up there year in year out with the top rated players. Gets a lot of assists and even a few goals. Even though he hasn't got the preferred move he likes to dribble a lot on the ball for me. Was averaging 8 a game.

Signed him in third season for Juventus and he plays best for me as an attacking full-back, but he also seems to be a quality AMR. He dribbles round players for fun, and gets plenty of assists.

Back