Davide Somma

• Thread starter Thread starter nilelg5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3K
N

nilelg5

Hey all i don't think alot of people would of heard of him but he is turning into a great player he plays for leeds he signed last season from San Jose Earthquakes he didnt havve any experience in the english game so we sent out on loan to Lincoln. So at the start of the season no-one really knew whether he would play for leeds or go back on loan. After a suspension he came of the bench to score for leeds twice against millwallso leeds secured a win. then a few matches later at leeds shocking 5-2 defeat he scored yet again coming off the bench.

Watch this clip http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9003195.stm
Skip to 1:45

He shows excellent bal control and he has very good finishing, so please tell me what you think about him

yer i have seen him a little bit and he looks the part.

Who cares?

You're a ******* clown aren't you?

Back on topic. Looks like a big unit I'll give him that. Didn't he score in the first few games of the season as well, I remember them talking about him on The Football League Show.

Last edited:
As a Leeds fan, I like the lad. shows a great first touch, strength and a good finisher. Could be good :)

Who cares?

what a hypocrit!! Like anyone cared about the huge match between 'Sunderland RESERVES vs Newcastle RESERVES'!

On topic: Somma looks the new (and improved) Beckford. Good finisher and a much better touch. hopefully Grayson will start him, possibly upfront with Becchio or Paynter for support

what a hypocrit!! Like anyone cared about the huge match between 'Sunderland RESERVES vs Newcastle RESERVES'!

On topic: Somma looks the new (and improved) Beckford. Good finisher and a much better touch. hopefully Grayson will start him, possibly upfront with Becchio or Paynter for support

He seriously made a thread for a reserve match haha lol!

Well, he's banned. No point in people dragging up that again just so they can get one over on hin. He's done that for himself.

Personally, never heard of David Somma but from your clip, he looks OK.

Come on Barnsley!!!!!!

Was a good goal I have to admit. We got Adam Hammill who is a real talent.

Come on Barnsley!!!!!!

Was a good goal I have to admit. We got Adam Hammill who is a real talent.

you guys desevred the win. our defence was shocking, hopefully be better tonight. but nice to see Somma getting goals. I admit I had my doubts when a lot of Leeds fans were calling for him to play as he has only played league 2 which obviously is a lot different to Championsip

Davide Somma! hes six foot tall plays for leeds and cost **** all

I hope he renews his contract at the end of the season

hasn't been quite as good recently but hasn't really had the service. Hopefully he will be in the goals again soon.

Back