Days to gain nationallity?

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6K

pokiuki123

Reaction score
Which is the shortest eu country to gain nationallity.I have some quality players who are like 18 yrs old but are foreign so cant feature in my lyon side. I could try to get a feeder club in that country and get them nationallity. Just need to know which is the shortest

I believe east european countries grant nationality the fastest mate, france usually take about 6 years to grant it

I think Belgium is 3 years. It's definately quicker than France

definately belgium is a great way to go, 2 years i think, fairly competitive league to

Ok, would turkey be one of those countrys?
turkey is ridiculous like 3000+ days i believe

edit: just looked around belgium is 1095 serbia 1095 poland 1095 major nations are much higher

Last edited:
I think Belgium is the best. Spain is one of the hardest I think.

Spain is 2 Years =]. I know because some of my players just gained Spanish nationality and I'm only at the start of my third season.

Spain is 2 Years =]. I know because some of my players just gained Spanish nationality and I'm only at the start of my third season.
its only 2 years if they are either from argentina or brazil, otherwise 5 years ;)

Which is the shortest eu country to gain nationallity.I have some quality players who are like 18 yrs old but are foreign so cant feature in my lyon side. I could try to get a feeder club in that country and get them nationallity. Just need to know which is the shortest
Spain if player is from an Hispanic nation (such as mexico, brazil, argentina etc) otherwise poland or belguim

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

its only 2 years if they are either from argentina or brazil, otherwise 5 years ;)

actually 10 years for spanish nationality if a non-hispanic player

Back