Jamie92

Reaction score
I recently downloaded the England4FM_VA xml file and did some additional editing to it e.g. made arsenal as they are now in 2010/11 season. But yet everytime I play FM on the select nations menu it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside...and wont let me select the england nation!!! So I opened editor back up and compressed the files and made the xml to a .db file but same thing happens...any ideas how to fix? Spent hours perfecting that Arsenal squad!

Thanks

Load up the game again and when you get to the nations selection roll your mouse over the triangle and write down in here what it says.

Also, do you only have one edited db selected?

***​

EDIT: I've just downloaded the file onto my work's computer (which is ****) and loaded up the game using the 10.3 patch and no other edited dbs.

So it's not the original file causing the problem.​

Last edited:
Load up the game again and when you get to the nations selection roll your mouse over the triangle and write down in here what it says.

Also, do you only have one edited db selected?

***​

EDIT: I've just downloaded the file onto my work's computer (which is ****) and loaded up the game using the 10.3 patch and no other edited dbs.

So it's not the original file causing the problem.​

Buy a new PC mate, poor performance that for a low DB

I recently downloaded the England4FM_VA xml file and did some additional editing to it e.g. made arsenal as they are now in 2010/11 season. But yet everytime I play FM on the select nations menu it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside...and wont let me select the england nation!!! So I opened editor back up and compressed the files and made the xml to a .db file but same thing happens...any ideas how to fix? Spent hours perfecting that Arsenal squad!

Thanks
You don't need to edit the DB if you want transfer updates ect. People have already done the hard work for you. ;)

Download Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V10 and tick both DB's when you start the game.