.DBC files

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 31K

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of the January transfer updates that people have made ( And thanks for making them ^^)) are a .DBC file. How do you use this file?

Lots of the January transfer updates that people have made ( And thanks for making them ^^)) are a .DBC file. How do you use this file?

i always change it using winrar

Dont change it, it will just take up even more space
Just treat it like a .xml file :)

Ive placed it in the data editor folder, but when I start a new game, its not on the list.

Ive placed it in the data editor folder, but when I start a new game, its not on the list.

have you used a custom made DB before? If it was compressed using winrar you have to extract first

Ive extracted it using winRar. Then ive go onto the editor, click load database, load editor data then gone to where ive saved it and its not there

provide some screenshots of your
1) EDITOR DATA FOLDER
2) THE POP UP BOX WHEN YOU START A NEW GAME

Ok, here is my folder
picture.php

and here is what comes up

picture.php

Ive downloaded all the ones on this site and none of them work, they cant all by corrupt :S

Yeah I've had same problem with .DBC files. if anyone knows how to resolve that would be great

i think what your do is, when you download it, (if you're using Google Chrome), there is an arrow right next to the name of the file, on the side. Click on it and click on SHOW IN FOLDER. Then a pop-up folder shows up and once you have found you're file, right click on it and click on add to archive. The xml file will show up at the bottom of the file. Right click on that file, and click on EXTRACT TO, then extract it to the normal place

Ive found the problem. You need to have the 10.2.0 Patch. D/L it from Transfer update > Patches

Back