De Jong or Cabaye for Napoli

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Nando9

Reaction score
As above, have had both offers accepted. Man City are selling both. Cabaye for 3.5m and have had a 4.5m bid for De Jong accepted. De Jong wants 70k a week and Cabaye wants 43k. Who is the better performer out of the two?

Thanks

In my experiance both are similar so I'd get Cabaye purely because he is the cheaper of the two

Theyre both different players. De jong is a destroyer and Cabaye is more of a deep lying playmaker or box to box. I would say that De Jong is the better player though.

I have Hamsik as my playmaker/box to box so think i will have De jong instead of Cabaye as he can hold. Its just his wages that are abit steep.

Good idea lads! Never though of doing do that!

De Jong defo, one of the best ball winning midfielders in the game

De Jong is better than Cabaye all round, but Cabaye did well for me at Lille. His wages and everything are less demanding, so he would be a good backup for Hamsik; not very good holding midfielder though.

Get De Jong, but offer his agent a lot of money and him a lot of 'signing on fee' and lower his wage a bit, to around £45k. And play De Jong as Ball-Winning/Defend with Hamsik as Advanced Playmaker/Support of Attack.

So yeah, De Jong is a lot better overall and should accept a lower wage with a big 'signing fee' - just make sure you bribe him and his agent!

Back