yamyam91

Reaction score
Really wanted to start a story since FM12 came out, Im a big fan of reading thru the ones already posted on here.
Anybody give me some ideas on which team to use? Lower league team or high flying top division one?

Give me some decent teams which would hold down a really interesting story.

Thanks

^^)

I personally enjoy stories with top division clubs as I know the players more which makes it more enjoyable for me. But that's just me. Perhaps taking over from Villas Boas at Chelsea and rebuilding the club? Would make for a good story with the pressure from Abramovich etc :)

Maybe not chelsea, the right tactics and the players already there would be quite an easy task,
I was thinking maybe, Leeds, Bradford, Birmingham City teams like that, Maybe become a big club again challenge the big boys of the premier league or maybe lower, Drag a team up the divisions

If that's the case, then I suggest a Championship side with a big history and bring back the glory days. Always a great challenge.

Nottingham Forest
Portsmouth
Milwall
Leeds
Cardiff
Derby
Birmingham City

Can you vote for the team you would most like to see a story for?

Thanks

I'm actually gonna say Milwall, due to family members being from that area and having been to many games at The Den. Though if you want an unbiased vote I'd say Leeds. (I'd personally love to see a Middlesborough story though, even though they're not on your list)

As a pompey fan I'd like to see you do one with them, but also I wouldnt mind a Leeds one to see them get back to former glories (champions league semi-final in '01 and all that)

Lower league team is more rewarding. A history rich second tier division would be a good compromise.

But I assure you, it's much better to get a third or fourth tier into the top flight than winning the Champions League with Tottenham.