Deals Always Falling through

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonoabbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 10K

Jonoabbo

Reaction score
I have recently started a save with QPR and every time i try to sign somebody, i put in a contract offer, but I will get an email saying the deal fell through. This has happened with a lot of players and it is only on this save, any help?

I have recently started a save with QPR and every time i try to sign somebody, i put in a contract offer, but I will get an email saying the deal fell through. This has happened with a lot of players and it is only on this save, any help?

It could be because you don't have the transfer or wage budget to sign them. Or it could be because the player you are trying to sign has an injury and so will fail his medical. Or maybe the player isn't interested in joining you, or is unhappy with the squad role you've give him (but then he wouldn't enter contract talks in the first place I think). Can't think of any other reason to be honest.

Well i definately have the transfer and wage budget, and it doesnt say he is injured, and it has happed with every player i have trued to sign on this save only.

Has to be a glitch then mate. Unfortunately might have to start over? But you should report it to SI if you're sure it's a glitch.

Ok so now it is happening on a Network Game i am inh aswell, i just dont get the email to confirm the transfer, and the deal fallsthrough. it is really annoying.

this also happens to me, playing an online game with a mate and he can buy anyone(man city) and im chelsea. the felliani, insigne, jack cork deals all fell through and i didnt know why because they had more than enough wages. i only managed to get ademilson at the start of the game and thats it! with Torres on 18 games without a goal i need reinforcements but can get any :(

It happened to me too :( Bale surprisingly agreeing to join me in my network game and then a few days later. Deal falls through because he couldn't agree to personal terms. -.-

read somewhere it's a bug, and SI is working on it to get it fix for the next patch.

It appears to be a network game issue then, for a guess everyone who ha sthis issue is joining the game? not hosting it

I'm having a similar issue in my offline Bilbao save. Managed to sign Benat but I'm now trying to snap up Spanish youngsters and the deals keep falling through saying "You do not have the funds to complete the transfer". I've checked and my remaining transfer budget is £8.7m and I'm trying to do deals worth £800k.

my budget got depleted in the process but the update has sorted it out now!! all is good

Back