AP4588

Reaction score
Can anyone think of any good free transfers or realistic loan signings for Blackburn Rovers? Currently playing a 4-2-3-1 formation, GK: Jake Kean, RB: Todd Kane (unbelievable player btw) CB: Scott Dann, CB: Grant Hanley, LB: Tommy Spurr, CM: Jason Lowe, CM: Tom Cairney, RW: Ben Marshall, CAM: Ruben Rochina, LW: Fabio Nunes and STC: Jordan Rhodes. Ideally I'd like recommendations for LB and possibly LW, but all suggestions will be welcomed. I play my players in these roles GK: Keeper defend. RB + LB: Complete Wing Backs attacking. Both CB's are Central Defenders. one CM is a Deep Lying Playmaker and the other is a Ball wining midfielder, Both wingers play as attacking winkers and the CAM plays as a Enchange or whatever it is haha, STC is a poacher so if they fit in them roles it'll be a big help as well. I play fluid attacking football and have the instructions of short passing and to run at defenders, thank you to anyone that helps with recommendations! It's worth noting the clubs in 107k debt on the wages...

Last edited:
you have a great lb in the might tommy spurr really wish he stayed with wednesday haha an for lw try getting a young prem winger on loan

For a good LW get Lingard on loan from United. He's only on 1.5k wages aswell.

Haha, I do like Spurr but I see him as a central defender not a left back haha. United won't let him go out on loan on mine :-(

Marco Di Vaio on a free.. banging them in for me.. im Birmingham