decent facepacks

chebonaparte

Reaction score
is there any smaller FM 2104 facepacks like just british premier league clubs and champions league
fa cup teams players facepacks that arent gbs big! torrent free? as in no torrents
id like just bpl and irish premier league
surely someone has just mbs size...?

If there the only leagues you want try using fm graphics configurator and create your own it's easier than u think

i tried the df11 megapack it had no seeders...pannini portrait moved 6gbs pics to my folders then kept getting an error!!! took me ages to delete the **** for not working!!
i know i could do it but it means finding the id numbers and folders n text editing i cant be bothered doing that for each team and squad nor do i have time to flute with that!

DF11 single leaguepacks

is there any smaller FM 2104 facepacks like just british premier league clubs and champions league
fa cup teams players facepacks that arent gbs big! torrent free? as in no torrents
id like just bpl and irish premier league
surely someone has just mbs size...?

Hi Chebonaparte, at our DF11 workshop u can download single leagues and teampacks.
Just google: "DF11 facepacks forum manutd"

The DF11 Megapack torrent download is always available as i'm seeding it for a year.
I know it takes some time to download the 5GB torrent.
Some are done by 2 hours, some need 2 days to complete the download.

In the end u have 3 years of work in your Football Manager game and i never heard someone was dissapointed after all. :)

Any questions about DF11 faces? Just take a look at our DF11 Facebook site..
Unfortunately i'm not often here around ;)

Cheers