decent left back for spurs in 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter goonerhater
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

goonerhater

Reaction score
i'm playing with spurs and have just won the premier league but only have 1left back gareth bale. I've been looking at ansaldi but i think he's more a right sided player plus will cost 20m ish any ideas?

You need a young left back really. Tamas Kadar?

dude, you just poted the exact same thread 4 minutes ago dude!! plus this is in the wrong place too... :O
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f86/
its not exactly the same 1 asks if ansaldi is a good left back and the other who is a good left back i was looking for alternatives. Sorry if its in the wrong place where should they be? I'm doing it on my phone its on i tiny screen and takes ages to load up i thought i was putting it in the players section

Jose Enrique - Newcastle

a great LB for back up, although he is great in his own right. :)

Gareth Bale....

Well done on reading the origional post.

It depends on how many times you would play them, because some players will want to play more games than others. If you will only play them when Bale is either injered or suspended, I suggest getting a younger player to bleed into the team.

Look at Kolodzieczak, if he has been playing first team football somewhere then he might be quite good.

Look at the screenshots, on one he has played 10 games in five years on the other almost every match possible for the last two years.

Last edited:
gareth bale plays 50+ games a season for me, there's no point in buying anyone else.
just use bassong as backup.

Well done on reading the origional post.

It depends on how many times you would play them, because some players will want to play more games than others. If you will only play them when Bale is either injered or suspended, I suggest getting a younger player to bleed into the team.

Mate, I did read the original post hence the ellipsis (...) that tend to indicate sarcasm.

I my opinion you don't a better left back than Bale. He'll still only be 22 or 23 in 2012, so I don't see the point in investing in another one - unless he is a 15, 16, 17 year old regen.

And if you're after a back-up go for an older player that will complain less when they don't get played.

Guilherme from Almeria is very good atacking ande defending too...

Back