Decent signing for Evo stik premier league?

maruricki

Reaction score
hi,i'm a newbie in lower league side,so any decent signing for evo stik premier league?i'm currently managing mickleover,thx...

im currently playing in the evo stick premier with fc united! good challenge so far..in a play off battle! ive got a guy on the left wing i bought..kevin warner?? changed my side completly..assist after assist..and he can score goals aswell which is good for a team at that level! give him a look!

The team I just won the BSN with was a team comprised almost entirely of people I picked up on frees while I was still in Evo-Stik Premier.

Tim Hopkinson - Striker

Matt Dinsmore - Striker

Andrew Milne - AMC/AMR (I played him in a Gerrard type role, dropping behind my striker and he performed well, but he's been moved out to the wing now)

Phillip Spiegelberg - AMR/AML (Playing him on the left wing)

Alex Stockinger - MC

Neil Wood - MC

Stephen Page - Left Back

Sean Tse - Center Half

Suliaman Bangura - Center Half

L. Jacobs - Right Back (I want to say it's Lee Jacobs, but it could be Liam Jacobs)

I rotated my second striker (Dinsmore, Mike Norton and Raphael Duyile) though now closing in on the end of the BSP season, Duyile has made the position his own pretty much.

Daniel Cotton from Stamford is quite a player, i know him in real life.

Terry Dixon if you can get him is epic.
Try David Scullion
Manoel (maybe)

Recommend following signings (all bar two* free, all will play at this level - I am managing Marine FC):

Gk - *Ludovic Grondin (£1k buy), Jeroen Meijer, Rudi Pounoussamy, Wilburt Need
DR - Harold Ebrard
DL - Didier Caro
DC - Mustapha Traore
MR - Patrick Percin
ML - Eric Farro, Patrick Vaz, Cedric Fiston
MC - James Ashmore, Kuami Agboh, Shane Williams, Sergio van Kanten
ST - *Yohan Guichard (£5k comp) - worth it!!, Hamed Sacko, Martin Reilly.

Quite a few Reunion players here (no secret really) but try LUXEMBOURG as good source of free players - e.g. Emmanuel Francoise, Laurent Guthleber

San lee and Tommy Amos are decent strikers till BSP on frees, cheap wages too :)

Has anyone seen Massiah McDonald play ?????? He's only 20yrs old and scored as a 17yr old Debutante for Alfreton in the Blue Square and has been promoted twice in the last 3yrs since leaving Alfrteton cos he didnt want to sit on the Bench... Turned down Contract Offers to play on Non Contract Terms and to be honest has been getting rave reviews for the last 3yrs and destroys defenders FOR FUN !!!!! ( Google him or go and have a look, I'll be surprised if he isnt in the Blue Square by next season )

I have just won promotion to the EvoStik Prem with Leek Town had a great season scored over 130 goals and only lost 3 league games..

Anyway some players i have had and scouted that may be usefull to some.

Antony Malbon - Ex Vale Player (Striker) scores goals for fun if played alone but works well as a 2nd striker as well.
Chris Ovington - FC UNited, Great Right wide player
Ryan Moore - Newcastle Town, Good Goal scoring player.
Robin Gibson - Brigg Town, Good hard working midfielder.
Tom Murray - Free Agent, Excelent midfield player scores goals wins the Ball and is wanted by Lg2 Clubs in my game.

These are just a few that i would reccomend.