• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 846
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool defender Fabio Aurelio is to leave the club this season after failing to agree a new contract.

More...

how many left backs do liverpool have left?

Insua I think is the only one..

Hopefully Celtic go in for him. We've needed a left-back for yonks. Naylor is OK but I'd like Aurelio.

He'll probably go to Spain, can see him going to someone like Mallorca or Zaragoza.

They need to buy left back and to add to that he will leaving on free. Financial problems aren't getting any better.

Never really impressed in the premiership but Liverpool can't really afford to lose players

Never really impressed in the premiership but Liverpool can't really afford to lose players

Harsh he was decent to good left back. He is very dangerous from set pieces. His goal against us at OT and his goal against Chelsea when he fooled Cech from way too long. He is better than Insua and i dont get why Liverpool have failed to reach agreement with him.

i just wonder if they actually be able to find a decent replacement, nothing seems to be going liverpools way oO)

Good player but far too injury prone, good luck to him wherever he goes next.

Harsh he was decent to good left back. He is very dangerous from set pieces. His goal against us at OT and his goal against Chelsea when he fooled Cech from way too long. He is better than Insua and i dont get why Liverpool have failed to reach agreement with him.

I see what your saying but I don't think you can judge a left back on them 2goals. His defending isent upto scratch but I do believe Liverpool should have done more to keep him

Money, we don't have the finances to pay for someone like Aurellio who is unlikely to feature when needed.

I see what your saying but I don't think you can judge a left back on them 2goals. His defending isent upto scratch but I do believe Liverpool should have done more to keep him

I'd like to know what insider info you have to know that we didn't bother trying to keep him?

Aurellio was a solid defender, when he was playing regularly he was among the best in the league.

Money, we don't have the finances to pay for someone like Aurellio who is unlikely to feature when needed.

I'd like to know what insider info you have to know that we didn't bother trying to keep him?

Aurellio was a solid defender, when he was playing regularly he was among the best in the league.

Wouldnt go as far as one of the best but yes he was solid none the less, a consitent perfomer. That leaves Liverpool with one LB? Anfield has seen better days..

I always liked Aurelio, shame his stay at Liverpool was hampered by injuries

Great free kick taker, and a good defender aswell, shame he's probably leaving the Prem

Someone may want to rename the thread because he is back on a 2-year-deal

now i can see why pool sold insua, looks like a good deal all in all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back