Defenders won't tackle?

• Thread starter Thread starter nelmser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4K

nelmser

Reaction score
2nd season with Everton, nearly all new back line. Have my tactics to 'press more' and defenders to 'tackle hard'.

I watch my matches in 3D, and they simply don't tackle, they'll stand off the attacking player all the way and he just runs through them and scores :\ I end up conceding 2-3 a game....

Any advice? I can't see what I'm doing wrong...

2nd season with Everton, nearly all new back line. Have my tactics to 'press more' and defenders to 'tackle hard'.

I watch my matches in 3D, and they simply don't tackle, they'll stand off the attacking player all the way and he just runs through them and scores :\ I end up conceding 2-3 a game....

Any advice? I can't see what I'm doing wrong...
I have the exact same problem. Opposition players will run from their half all the way to my byline with a player jockeying him, but no one puts in a tackle. It is infuriating.

Check their decisions and bravery attributes, and also, having it at press more could be worse, as if players go into challenge against a quick player or someone who is good at dribbling, the other player will go straight past them :)

Check their decisions and bravery attributes, and also, having it at press more could be worse, as if players go into challenge against a quick player or someone who is good at dribbling, the other player will go straight past them :)

Thanks for your help. I'll have a go and see if it improves.

Back