Defensive midfielder for City.

• Thread starter Thread starter Drabay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5K

Drabay

Reaction score
Im in my second season and i really need a new defensive midfielder and since i bought romero to my CP which i started the save up with and they demand 60£ and i dont really want to spend that much on him so any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you are referring to Man City? Don't they already have Bruno Zuculini - which is a fine player?
Other alternatives : Niklas Stark, Lucas Silva, Eder Alvarez Balanta (DC that can be trained to DM or even M with 3 stars), Ruben Neves, Jesus Vallejo. I've bought them all - and I also have Paul Pogba bought for USD90M + Fabio Coentrao.

Ruben Neves and Sergi Samper are the best U21 DM in game !.
Others:Gaudino,Kramer,S.Bender,L.Bender,Yannick Gerhard,Carlos Gruezo,Wilfrid Kaptoum
Accomplished:Pogba,Goretzka,Hojbjerg,Gil Romero
But take a look at Neves/Samper !

Wanyama is the best proper DM you're going to get, no question.

Sergi Samper is a good young option if you want someone better on the ball sacrificing a bit of defensive ability.

I just signed illaramendi beginning of the second season for £9 million going to use him as a half back anybody know how he turns out

Well samper just signed a new contract with Barcelona..

Ruben Neves mate !
21mil€ release clause,18 yearsold,amazin kid !

You Think he Will be good enough to start in Premier League?
And also you Got a picture of him in the future?

You Think he Will be good enough to start in Premier League?
And also you Got a picture of him in the future?

My PSG save,after 2,5 seasons,he played first team...and i trust his potential...

My PSG save,after 2,5 seasons,he played first team...and i trust his potential...

Wow amazing stats and he had an amazing first season even with the number of games! I Think i Will go for him then

Wow amazing stats and he had an amazing first season even with the number of games! I Think i Will go for him then

Very good then !
Hope you enjoy him !
Good luck mate !

If Lucas Romero is not an option I like Lucas Silva, Gaston Gil Romero, Kimmich, and Rodes.
The Neves kid looks pretty good though, let us know how he turns out.
If you really want to go all-in get Pogba. :-)

Back