Defensive Midfielders and Striker required

• Thread starter Thread starter csu1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

csu1992

Reaction score
I've just started a save with Ajax with a budget of 18m I need to sign a 2 defensive mids, preferably one playmaker and a strong ball winner types and a top striker.

The players I need in will have to be able to perform in the champions league.

The players I've thought of were Mitrovic, Clasie and Gago

Lucas Romero has been amazing for me.

I am manager of Sunderland and had Romero playing as either a Deep Lying Playmaker or Ball Winning Midfielder in he made it in to the team of the year scoring 10 goals and 14 assist.

My only problem now is that he has asked to leave as all the big clubs are interested in him. I was firm and told him he wasn't leaving and to his credit he took it on the chin and got on with it.

+1 Lucas Romero, he performs fantastic in every role for my chelsea team. But be sure to offer him a long contract because he is easily tempted by the big teams.
Check Gaston Gil Romero for ball winner.
Mitrovic is the absolute striker for you, just buy him!

I play with Newcastle for 2 seasons Lucas Romero and Gaston Gil Romero are doing great.
Especially Lucas Romero who is a beast.

For the top striker you could try Carlos Fierro eventhough he is a little bit light at the beginning of the game.

For defensive mid i would go Romero also, but in attack it depends, Munir, Barbosa, Paco Alcacer, Mitrovic are all good

as for the defensive mid Lucas romero and if u have any money left try to pull wanyama

Strikers

Erick Torres
or Gabriel Barbosa : 10 Million each

Really depends on what type of striker because you already have Viktor Fischer.

Poacher: Dongou, Adam Campbell

Bigman: Duván Esteban Zapata, Khouma Babacar

Defensive Midfields

Playmakers: Will Hughes, Sergi Samper, Gil Romero

Strong: Malanda, Sergi Darder, Onazi

All been used and proven.

Hope this helps :)

DM:-
Ruben Neves
Lucas Romero
Matías Kranevitter
Sergi Samper