coolguyrko

Reaction score
I recently started my 3rd season in my Everton game and I started going through my squad. I noticed that my back line s beginning to age and is in need of an overhaul.
my current defenders are
DR:Adam Matthews, seamus coleman
DC: phil jagielka, John heitinga, Marc muniesa, shane duffy
DL: Leighton Baines, jetro Willems
my RB are young and solid so that is sorted.
however Baines jagielka and heitinga are coming into there prime years which is the best time to sell. Baines is 28 jagielka is 31 and heitinga is 28/29(don't have the computer on)
muniesa is good but I don't think he could be a regular. This goes for Shane Duffy too. Willems has great potential and has had some good performances but he is still only 19 and I want someone to play for another 2 years or so before I commit to using him as a regular.
another reason I want to sell these players is due to high wages. Heitinga and jagielka both earn over £40k a week while Baines is on £80k.
im also playing with lfc marshalls latest update so take that into consideration.
I won the league and Europa league last season. Based on my past two budgets and now the revenue from champions league football I'd place my budget somewhere in the region of £20-£30m plus maybe £30m from player sales.
is there any players in these positions I should be monitoring for the season. Bare in mind I haven't spent over £10m on a player yet and will do my best not to tho I realise to get starters I will have to pay a hefty price.
ive noticed rannochia has been quite cheap but refuses to join me and I hope a good league and champions league venture will raise my reputation. Apart from him I really don't know. Maybe mbia. Mbiwa and sakho both transferred recently so there out. As for DL I really don't know. Would prefer and all rounder like Baines. Solid defensively but can do a good job getting forward.
any help much appreciated. Rant over :p

Adil Rami/Dragovic/Zouma/Bocchetti/Uros Cosic/Stefan Reinartz/Howedes/Kyriakos Papadopolous/Nicolas N'Kolou/Aurelian Chedjou/Benatia/Rakitskiy/Lovren/Sokratis Papadopolous/Mbia/Godin/Subotic/Bruno Manga

Thanks raikan. You always have some players down others wouldn't think of.

If you want someone young then Nathaniel chalobah is pretty good option

Roger Johnson is getting on a bit but he's a solid defender, never got an average season rating below 7.10 for me.

Gibbs should be getting better round about that time shouldn't he?