Defiant Ancelotti targets double

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 624

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Boss Carlo Ancelotti sets his sights on a Premier League and FA Cup double as Chelsea aim to put their Champions League misery behind them.

More...

It's funny how real life mimics FM sometimes. Here I am trying to sell off aging players in my Chelsea game while we're talking about how old the real Chelsea squad is. Here's a hint: Keep Drogba and Lampard as they can still be productive even in their advanced years. I'd be looking at a replacement for either Ballack, Deco or both, preferably someone young (under 25) and can operate anywhere in the midfield.

And please, PLEASE!. . .follow through on the Lukaku talks I've been hearing about. If he really is the next Drogba (hopefully without the diving and other drama), then I will be the first to buy his shirt when he comes through and starts terrorizing English center-backs and goalkeepers.

Look out Ancelotti you've got Villa in the FA Cup, then all you've got left is the Premier League.

It's funny how real life mimics FM sometimes. Here I am trying to sell off aging players in my Chelsea game while we're talking about how old the real Chelsea squad is. Here's a hint: Keep Drogba and Lampard as they can still be productive even in their advanced years. I'd be looking at a replacement for either Ballack, Deco or both, preferably someone young (under 25) and can operate anywhere in the midfield.

And please, PLEASE!. . .follow through on the Lukaku talks I've been hearing about. If he really is the next Drogba (hopefully without the diving and other drama), then I will be the first to buy his shirt when he comes through and starts terrorizing English center-backs and goalkeepers.
Were we talking for FM tips for Chelsea? NO. So stop spamming (off-topic) this is real life. Anyway, I think he won't win the Premier League, Manchester United will.

These Chelsea threads from BBC Sport are getting kind of ridiculous now.
What next, 'Ancelotti goes to the toilet' 'Drogba takes diving lessons at local pool'

Of course he's going to target the domestic double seeing as they are they only competitions we are left in XD

winning these will proberly be the only way he will keep his job knowing our policy.

winning these will proberly be the only way he will keep his job knowing our policy.

You are right there man, they should probably win the FA Cup, however I feel Arsenal should win the League.

You are right there man, they should probably win the FA Cup, however I feel Arsenal should win the League.

i know im still pretty confident about the league only because i know on our day we can beat anyone anywere as we have proved BUT..... we need younger players our players are to old to carry out a full season in the best league in the world simple as that. something tells me we will most proberly only afford to drop maybe 3 points if we want to win the league and that means a win at old trafford also.

Back