• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 845

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe says he is frustrated with not being in the first team at White Hart Lane.

More...

He'll get a chance next year, so all's good. 'Arry will just go out and buy another midfielder (either to replace the outgoing Modric and Bale or just 'cos he likes midfielders) instead of actually buying a decent striker.

Alternatively, Defoe's screwed because 'Arry is going to go out and buy Dave Nugent, Carlton Cole and Glen Johnson (to play up-front) and continue his tradition of buying players-that-really-aren't-that-good back from old clubs. Robbie Keane will also return, no doubt and he'll also make an audatious bid for Fernando Llorente, Diego Forlan and Sergio Aguero. Again.

Back on topic:

Defoe has himself to blame - if you can't score a goal unless it's from 30 yards as a striker, you're not especially likely to get a starting spot are you? Especially with the Abonimable Crouchie in the side.

Well, he should work harder then.

You don't get gifts for moaning, get your **** in gear and work for a starting place Jermaine.

Can see him at Newcastle next season. On his day he is the best English finisher for me but unfortunatly them days are rare now days. May need a move to motivate him again.

Can see him at Newcastle next season. On his day he is the best English finisher for me but unfortunatly them days are rare now days. May need a move to motivate him again.

Or it could end up as another Torres. ;)

Meh, they've probably just twisted the words loads. Some interviewer probably asked is it annoying being on sidelines and he said something like 'well yeah, it can be frustrating but...'

Meh, they've probably just twisted the words loads. Some interviewer probably asked is it annoying being on sidelines and he said something like 'well yeah, it can be frustrating but...'

Nah, I watched the vid on Sky Sports and that is what he said, word for word.

He should be looking at joining Newcastle, Sunderland, Everton or move abroad.

Back