• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

II TyleRR

Reaction score
Which will improve the most?
And which would play most efficient at Box to Box midfielder?

Well:

Defour and Ramsey are not Box-to-Box midfielders,Rodwell is the most efficient out of them to do that job.

Defour doesn't improve as much,Ramsey and Rodwell become top-class,but are two different players.

Rodwell, turned into a mature player by 22, and became England captain by then too on my Birmingham save when he handed in a transfer request for £6.5m.. He's quality as a box to box midfielder; grab him :)

Ramsey is more of the playmaking type,so playing Ramsey and Rodwell alongside each other in a combined partnership may benefit.

Rodwell Ramsey
Box to Box Advanced Playmaker

When older..

Jack Rodwell improves most and as iNickStuff said he is probably best suited for the box-to-box midfielder role, he'd be your best choice.

i'd get all three, and make the destroyer-passer-creator triangle from them

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

rodwell costs 14 million

You'd be paying around 20 Million for Rodwell, about the same for Ramsey. Defour however, 10 Million at the most.

Ramsey > Rodwell
but in terms of a box-to-box midfielder, Rodwell would probably be your best bet.

ramsey with be the heir to fabregas

P.s i think Wilshire will be the new Pires - cutting in from the left wing

I'd say Ramsey has a potential -10, not too sure about Rodwell, his is fixed. They can develop to be the same but Rodwell seems to be your typical blood and thunder strong midfielder. Ramsey is more flicks, flair and pace. They are an excellent partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back