Deleting fake files for German National Team

• Thread starter Thread starter stefanjod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 29K

stefanjod

Reaction score
Good evening.

I have a Macbook and I installed the new game via Steam.

Where can i find those files that i I want to delete?

I cannot find those files! I also use a Macbook and cannot find those directories or files!

Can anyone help please!?

Mac Problem Very Likely Solved

I cannot find those files! I also use a Macbook and cannot find those directories or files!

Can anyone help please!?

Right it took my ages! But I have solved the problem for Mac users who can't find the files.

Firstly, I will assume you are using Lion. With the change from Leopard to Lion Apple decided to not include a visible Library folder as standard (why?!?) so you have to first enable this. I thought I did this on the first day of the upgrade but I only made visible the Macbook's library folder .. NOT my own user account library folder. If you have done the exact same thing then read on!

1. Open up a terminal and type this in: chflags nohidden /users/*USERNAME*/library
Make sure you substitute *USERNAME* for your account user name, this should make visible your individual
account library folder. (Terminal is located in Applications/Utilities/Terminal)
2. Fairly straight forward now: go Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2012/data/db/1200/Inc/all (aye, make sure your user account Library)
3. To enable German national team delete fake.Inc
4. For enabling Japan and N-League delete nleague.Inc
5. ..... Not a clue what lic_dan_swe_fra.Inc does if someone could actually tell me that'd be great, I'm guessing has something to do with denmark, sweden and france? No clue though!

Hope that solved the problem with Macbooks

:)

NOTE: you will need to start a new game for changes to take effect, and I think I recall you have to go through the process again for every update :( bummer.

And now for those guys who use that very uncommon OS know as win something i think how do you do it?

username > Library > Application Support > Steam > Steamapp > common > football manager 2012 > data > db > 1200 > inc > all

Can anyone tell me why steam isn't appearing in my application support folder?

Back