• Thread starter Thread starter ReccaKurei
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 976

ReccaKurei

Reaction score
Hey guys... I've got a problem here....
Everytime I try to transfer someone good,they will demand **** lot of money
for example: marquinos from PSG his value is 9.5 M but I offered 15M... They didn't accept that, they come back to me and say that want something like 100+M for him..
this ridiculous!
anybody of you have this kind of problem?
how do I fix that because it is so annoying to have every young prospect like inigo Martinez or marquinos or ginter and such an unbelievable high price....
sorry for the spelling though

Hey guys... I've got a problem here....
Everytime I try to transfer someone good,they will demand **** lot of money
for example: marquinos from PSG his value is 9.5 M but I offered 15M... They didn't accept that, they come back to me and say that want something like 100+M for him..
this ridiculous!
anybody of you have this kind of problem?
how do I fix that because it is so annoying to have every young prospect like inigo Martinez or marquinos or ginter and such an unbelievable high price....
sorry for the spelling though

It is ridiculous but that's the point: They don't want to sell.
Finding viable targets is something that's really been a factor in this years game.

You could try to unsettle him, make him force a move but at he end of the day, it's up to the selling club to agree on a fee.
If you really want him and they really don't want to loose him, be prepared to pay an arm and a leg.

It is ridiculous but that's the point: They don't want to sell.
Finding viable targets is something that's really been a factor in this years game.

You could try to unsettle him, make him force a move but at he end of the day, it's up to the selling club to agree on a fee.
If you really want him and they really don't want to loose him, be prepared to pay an arm and a leg.

hey, thx for the answer
i think thats the point,
btw how do you unsettle him?

hey, thx for the answer
i think thats the point,
btw how do you unsettle him?
Declare interest. Make (fair) bids for him and watch if he gets unhappy that the bid was rejected etc.

Doing things like that might cause him to kick up a fuss over there and demand to leave. All you need to do is follow up with another offer.

Generally, your team needs a better reputation (bigger club) or have the Champions league etc to lure the player.

Declare interest. Make (fair) bids for him and watch if he gets unhappy that the bid was rejected etc.

Doing things like that might cause him to kick up a fuss over there and demand to leave. All you need to do is follow up with another offer.

Generally, your team needs a better reputation (bigger club) or have the Champions league etc to lure the player.

So there isn't a option to talk to the player?

Back