alexmac37

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find that every time i click on a player profile the demo crashes and error message comes up:mad:. Just wondering if any else is having the same problem or does anyone know how to solve it. Any feedback is grateful cheers!

Yeah everything was now it seems to be just when im clicking on profiles apparently in some of the demo's there is a glitch but id have thought it would be in all. any ideas?

mine crashes & gives me an error with loads of numbers in it i cant seem to get past 4 league games & 4 euro qaulifers (2 legs obviously)

if using steam see if 'verify integrity of game content' or 'Defragment cache files' fixes your game for you

Thankyou for the support but still not working i have narrowed it down to when i click on the player attributes then it freezes and say "Football Manager 2011 demo not 11.0.0f152451 has stopped working" and asks me to check online which does nothing then close the program. really getting puzzled with this one any1 got any ideas?

how do you fix it.i have the same problem when i click player profile then out of nowhere the game window is vanish with no error message at all.