demo to full game is it worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter benshuff85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

benshuff85

Reaction score
Hey ppl

Just a quickie, ive been playing fm for years since the champ man days and feel i have a good understanding about football and tactics but since fm14, and this years fm15 demo i dont really enjoy the game as there is so many stupid things happening in the match engine!!
my question is as ive only played the demo of fm15 this year does the full game warrant me purchasing, is there much improvement in the patches??

ive looked on the forums and see alot of arguments about ppl saying its broke, and the other ppl saying users just dont know how to play but im just after honest feedback!!

cheers ppl
benshuff85 :D

The 2 recent patches have rectified many of the most consistent issues raised by people. It (as is often the case with SI) caused a few other issues but nothing that won't be fixed in the coming weeks hopefully.

Most problems i would say people are just expecting a sit down and play experience like FIFA. The game is a simulation ultimately, and in my opinion is as realistic as it has ever been. You have to work hard to do well.

Agree with jake, every year it is gettin more realistic, and less plug n play. If thats what your after then spend your cash on fifa,
Fm does take up more time, but you will get more enjoyment out of the sucess

hey guys!
thanks for replys so far..
I do appreciate its meant to be a simulation and you have to play the game but what i meant was is it less glitchy in the full game as i think jake mentioned above i know they release patches but in my opinion fm14 never really improved a great deal and im worried fm15 will be the same.
also i will just say i thought classic mode was meant to be a more strreamlined mode (si even say that themselves) so i just want basics to work before i worry about getting into it indepth if you get me!!

cheers anyways
benshuff85

Back