• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 922

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal midfielder Denilson makes a loan move back to his native Brazil, joining former club Sao Paulo

More...

Pity it's only a loan. Hopefully we can get rid of him in the future.

Hopefully he impresses in Brazil and raises that price tag.

He's still a class act, I'd snap him up for Villa anyday, He's not Arsenal quality but he's top 6 quality, he would get into Spurs team, Villa team, Everton team. He is a good player, not useless whatsoever.

Probably best for him. Prem doesn't suit him at all.

He's still a class act, I'd snap him up for Villa anyday, He's not Arsenal quality but he's top 6 quality, he would get into Spurs team, Villa team, Everton team. He is a good player, not useless whatsoever.

I have a feeling we're going to disagree about everything. No way in **** would I take him, especially not as we've got Bannan waiting to break into the team.

Wouldn't even rate him that highly, I'd say he's 2nd half of the table kind of quality.

I think a 'lesser' club than Arsenal, where the pressure to produce as much would help him. Moving back to Brazil seems to be the right thing though, but Sao Paulo is as big a club in Brazil as Arsenal are in England

No, he wouldn't. Not even a little bit.

Probably best for him. Prem doesn't suit him at all.

I have a feeling we're going to disagree about everything. No way in **** would I take him, especially not as we've got Bannan waiting to break into the team.

Who else have we got really mate? Petrov? Too old. Ireland? Waste of time. Bannan is a class act but isn't the finished article. Makoun is nothing special. We don't have anything in the middle of the park to be honest.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

No, he wouldn't. Not even a little bit.

Pfft, Palacios is good, but Denilson is better than Kranjcar, as good as Huddlestone if not better IMO.

lololololololol.

Denilson better than Kranjcar and as good as Thud.

Chuckle.

I have said this already but poor Sao Paulo.

Not really. I think he'll do well - he's not a bad player per-say, he just doesn't add anything to the Arsenal side and is far too weak to do well at the top end of the PL. Brazil/Spain/Italy would be a slower league, with more sides focused on possession and a lesser physical battle.

lololololololol.

Denilson better than Kranjcar and as good as Thud.

Chuckle.

Apart from anything else, he's a completely different player to both of them. He's not a creator like Krancjar and he's not a destroyer.

Back