• Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Denis D'Onofrio - Torino
Nationality - Italian
Position - Striker

Raikan's Scout Report:

Denis has all the attributes to be a great striker, his first touch coupled with his technique make for a technically gifted player as well as possesing good dribbling skills and anticipation. Denis as well as being technically gifted is a force to be reckoned with in the air being 6'2 and possesing a great heading ability.
The only real department Denis suffers in is his Natural Fitness levels which can easily be enhanced with the correct training regime.

Suitable Roles:

1) Poacher - Attack
2) Target Man - Attack
3) Deep Lying Forward - Attack

View attachment 92664View attachment 92665View attachment 92666

Looks like a great find mate,do you reckon he will come to Lower-League clubs

I'm considering him... But I'm also considering Kas'kov; Livaja, Iemmello, Dell'Agnello and a few others :( Would he come to Vålerenga, you reckon?
i would suggest Kas'kov over everyone ;) but due to the fact that Torino are in Serie B, i would assume that he would come to a club in a better standard of league and he could be relatively cheap as well due to the clubs relegation the year before :D

Looks like a great find mate,do you reckon he will come to Lower-League clubs

hey Alc, as mentioned above to Charles, i would assume he would join a Championship team or a league in relation to Serie B :D

i would suggest Kas'kov over everyone ;) but due to the fact that Torino are in Serie B, i would assume that he would come to a club in a better standard of league and he could be relatively cheap as well due to the clubs relegation the year before :D

hey Alc, as mentioned above to Charles, i would assume he would join a Championship team or a league in relation to Serie B :D

Soory just read the OP and posted,well right now I am in the Coca-Cola League 2 so lets see,may try to buy him if i get promoted

Is this guy new to the club because I've managed Torino before and he wasn't in my squad :S Maybe I'm just completely blind.

Is this guy new to the club because I've managed Torino before and he wasn't in my squad :S Maybe I'm just completely blind.
hey Andy, here is his History:
View attachment 92676

Surname: D'onofrio
First name: Denis
Date of birth: 03.07.1989
Age-group: 1989
Nationality:
it.png
Italy
Position: Forward
Club: Torino F.C.
A-National player: no

DONOFRIO05G.jpg

Last edited:
He is on loan for the first season nad tbh he doesn't looks so good at start

He is on loan for the first season nad tbh he doesn't looks so good at start
yeah, none of these types of wonderkids do mate ;) thats the beauty of it...
In the 1st season Torino accpeted a 500k bid from my United save (just started for fun)

Great find as always Raikan, any idea what his PA is?

Looks very poor and average on mine tbh.
yeah, it happens mate, its the AI ;) unfortunate though, next time try get him at the start of the game and train him up ;) my game, the main striker probably got injured or sold etc so he had to step up and play, always different in FM :P thats what makes it fun...

Great find as always Raikan, any idea what his PA is?
cheers bud, i have no idea hey, dont delve into the editor or anything really at all ;)

yeah, it happens mate, its the AI ;) unfortunate though, next time try get him at the start of the game and train him up ;) my game, the main striker probably got injured or sold etc so he had to step up and play, always different in FM :P thats what makes it fun...​

cheers bud, i have no idea hey, dont delve into the editor or anything really at all ;)
Unfortunately i only just came across this thread :P. He probably isnt good enough for Arsenal anyways :(

Back