dentinho

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
why is my player going from natural in a position to only accomplished i bought him as a left winger and now he is only a striker naturally

have you been playing him as a striker for a legth of time?

no central attacking for a bit but mainly left wing he was AMLC/FC with left wing natural

hmmmm, if hes not very versatile (which is a hidden stat only viewable with the editor) then he may lose a position if he becomes accomplished or natural in another.

however as you havent played him as a striker then im not sure. you havent been training him to play as a striker have you?

i once trained c.ronaldo to natural centre forward and he kept his previous natural right wing positon. but im not sure what to say about this.

are you SURE he had natural Left wing, cos iv just looked only about a month into a game and he has only natural in striker? unless you bought him and he definately was then idk what to say really. iv also trained buonanotte to nautral right wing and ke kept his nautral left but this was on 09.

yeh when i scouted it him it said he was better than my strongest left winger and it was defo his natural postion baffled

Back