Derby County in the year 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter TeamTom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

TeamTom

Reaction score
Hey there.

I was wondering could give me any advice on where abouts I should be sending my scouts to find some hidden talent...I have been strugling thus far and have only really been lucky that I've brought a few really good players that have come back through my English scouting routes...I have scouts all over at the 'normal' locations around europe and such. I was just wondering if anyone had any other ideas where normally has the better players?

I'll try post a pic of my team at the moment, I know it won't really mean much since most of them are now regens. Just so you know where my team is at, I am generally always fighting for a top 3 finish each season now, I am currently on a unbeaten run of 70 games (will post a screenshot of that for the non belivers!) so I can really compete on a national level, but I would really like to make the push to be as big of a dominant force in Europe.

i usually send my scouts to african places and the south american places usually always find the decent regens in brazil and chille

yeh S.America, I beleive China has some top regens, spain definetly and germany maybe usa

Holland am in 2016 and all the gems are from holland and asia along with south america are ok

Thanks guys, I've noticed ALOT of really class players comming from Holland lately for me, I'll send my scouts to the places you've mentioned.

haha nice one mate great to see derby back where they belong ;)

yea id send scouts to brazil holland and try italy aswell they have some decent regens.

i downloaded 2029 quick start thing to have a look, most of top players seem to be chinese, french, dutch and english...............west brom 2nd best team in england? :O

Back