Derby second season, first in premier league

BeigeSponge

Reaction score
I have 9.5 million to spend. I am in need of a AMR and AML as Ince and Lingards loan has expired but i'm finding it really hard to sign players even though i won the championship 11 points clear. A CDM is also vital as i had ruben neves on loan but that has expired also a LB as garbutts loan has expired and he has renewed his contract with everton who want 15 mill for him. Help would be appreciated.

CDM-Albin Ekdal or David Pavelka
AMR-AML- Ince on loan again, Pablo Sarabia,Look at the teams who got relegated see if they have any decent wingers.

AMR-Pione Sisto/Adama Traore
AML-Bakkaki/Tariq
CDM-Lucas Romer0/Kranevitter
LB-Grimaldo(loan)

Depending how well Ipswich did, Mings can be bought pretty cheaply and turns out to be one of the best LBs in game. Adama Traore on loan is quality, also Ibe if you can get him on loan too. Kuhl from Reading is a decent midfielder also.

Federico Bernardeschi at AMR has been brilliant for me 1st season in the prem. I had him on loan with Cardiff getting promoted, signed him on a permanent for about 3m, rating 7.34 after 15 games thus far. He's at Fiorentina to start but depends where he's at and how he's developed, I know Genoa like snapping him up in January on a lot of my saves..

Back