harrykane

Reaction score
View attachment 106598

Hello FM Friends, I'm with FC Porto and I need a Winger man. I would like to know if he worth 15M€ / 13M£.
Do I have another options?

Thanks.

And it's a correct guess, Derlís has 13 pace... which could be better, but it's decent.
He seems to be a good choice for a left winger, but 15 millions might be a tad expensive (in this version prices seem to be overly inflated imho).

Try to haggle over his selling a price a bit (if you can), if not consider searching other cheaper options or scouting Brazil (since Brazilians are not considered foreigners in Portugal as far as I can remember) to see if you can discover some interesting diamond in the rough waiting to be polished.

He's ok, but not great pace or crossing ability would be a concern. Check out Hirving Lazano, Nemanja Mihajlovic, Kasper Kusk, Santi Mina, Felipe Gedoz - should be able to get all of them for less than EUR 15M.

If you need someone that can play the 4 positions upfront, he is a good choice, but you have better players in your B/junior team.

Or you can search the loan list.

15 million for him, plus signing costs its too much, considering that the Portuguese league don't push up players prices too much, you will need him to do a great season to justify that value (Hulk was 18 million IRL).

Also, search for the Argentinian wingers = low cost talent