Desperate for some help please

• Thread starter Thread starter stuinbucks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 710

stuinbucks

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with what to choose my assistant to do.

Ive met the chairman and he has handed me over to my assistant, i have answered all his questions except training!!

what do I get him to control? All,part or none?

I have had to start a new game as keep getting training injuries, I have the most up to date patch running so dont think thats the issue.

Any help would be great, thanks guys.

Well it's all down to personal preference. You can always change it later under Responsibilities --> Individual Training / Match Preparation / General Training, and just select yourself or any other staff member, at any time.

Injuries can just be bad luck.

If the injuries are happening in training you can look at your fitness staff and see if they are not good enough.

Deciding on how much control you give your assistant also depends on how good they are.

Example is an AM with good tactical knowledge will give good advice on Opposition Instructions (OI).

Letting the AM take team talks depends on them having good Motivating.

Which team are you managing and who is your assistant?

Injuries on a new team is something that must be programmed into the game. It happens every single time, even if the fitness staff is top notch.

Other than that, I agree with what the others have said.

I am managing Stalybridge Celtic in Vanderama North, assistant is Mark Atkins its a whole new game.

Back