Gooner_Tyzack

Reaction score
I've started a career with Cardiff City on FM 13, using an attacking mentality formation, but my strikers just can't score!!
I need help, i won all my pre-season friendlies scored 2-5 goals every game, now i'm in the league around 5 matches in and i've only scored about 6 goals!!
Can someone advise me on a way of making them score? or a new formation, anything, i'm getting fed up of this game already!!

I've started a career with Cardiff City on FM 13, using an attacking mentality formation, but my strikers just can't score!!
I need help, i won all my pre-season friendlies scored 2-5 goals every game, now i'm in the league around 5 matches in and i've only scored about 6 goals!!
Can someone advise me on a way of making them score? or a new formation, anything, i'm getting fed up of this game already!!

Why not play a more patient and balanced approach, but with more players moving in between the lines, like one deepdropping FC, one advanced moving into channels, one MC that is really attacking whilst the other sits deeper..

If you do want to be linked to a tactic, then just post in the request subforum ( What tactic should i use)

Out of interest, what formation have you been using/ do you want to play ?

I think the main issue is whether or not you are creating chances. How many chances on average do you create that should be goals?
When you can't create chances it's definately your tactic. When you create 10 ccc's per game it's definately not the tactic;)