Scottee89

Reaction score
Okay I really, really need to know how to beat this game because I've shipped 40 goals in 17 games so far, I'm scoring 2-3 goals a game every three games, then scoring none in the others. Constantly going behind or, if I do go in front, losing. Last game 2-0 against Ipswich, lost 5-2. Can't keep possession either. Really don't know what to do.

Team is this, in a 4-2-3-1 formation with supportive wing backs, cover/stopped defenders, playmaker and ball winner CM's, trequartista, inside forwards and a poacher. Literally don't know what to do, unless it is purely that my defenders are rubbish. I know they're not exactly brilliant but still, averaging over 2 goals a game.
David James in goal; defence is Quinton Fortune; Davenport; Kisnorbo; Greary; Midfield is van der Schaaf and Semedo in centre, Kapo/Brandy right wing, Kelvin Etuhu left wing, Kapo/Petrucci AMC, Earnshaw/Brandy striker.

Any suggestions? Or please refer me to another thread if I'm in the wrong place. I'm new on here, and this game is really, really starting to annoy me because no matter how tactical I try to be the result is the same.

Okay I really, really need to know how to beat this game because I've shipped 40 goals in 17 games so far, I'm scoring 2-3 goals a game every three games, then scoring none in the others. Constantly going behind or, if I do go in front, losing. Last game 2-0 against Ipswich, lost 5-2. Can't keep possession either. Really don't know what to do.

Team is this, in a 4-2-3-1 formation with supportive wing backs, cover/stopped defenders, playmaker and ball winner CM's, trequartista, inside forwards and a poacher. Literally don't know what to do, unless it is purely that my defenders are rubbish. I know they're not exactly brilliant but still, averaging over 2 goals a game.
David James in goal; defence is Quinton Fortune; Davenport; Kisnorbo; Greary; Midfield is van der Schaaf and Semedo in centre, Kapo/Brandy right wing, Kelvin Etuhu left wing, Kapo/Petrucci AMC, Earnshaw/Brandy striker.

Any suggestions? Or please refer me to another thread if I'm in the wrong place. I'm new on here, and this game is really, really starting to annoy me because no matter how tactical I try to be the result is the same.

In my opinion Fortune and Geary are poor full backs at that level, which may not be helping.

That's my fear. It's just annoying because for some reason any and every player I try to loan for a couple of months until January transfer window to give me decent full backs reject it. I've tried the obvious players at United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. down to players at Blackburn and Pompey. They all rejected. Plus my parent club, Arsenal, want to charge me full wages and an up front fee of 500k + every time I try and loan a player...

What kind of football do you play. I suspect that the flaw is there rather then in the formation( perhaps also in you using wingbacks om support instead of fullbacks om defend when you see that you are conceding à lotj

How do you mean? One thing I have noticed is an ability to play pretty football and then just lose it in the middle of the park