Dessel (belgian 2nd league) - turning part to full time

• Thread starter Thread starter nissle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

nissle

Reaction score
I've started a save managing Dessel in the Belgian 2nd league and have discovered that all the players are on part time contracts, after attempting to secure a few of the key players contracts as full-time I discovered in the negotiations full time wasn't an option which was annoying. Wondering if anyone knows why that is and hot to make the club willing to work full-time?

Any info would be appreciated!

It's more than likely due to the current financial status of the club, is this your first season with Dessel?

The current income of the club may not be sustainable enough to warrant full time contracts.

It's more than likely due to the current financial status of the club, is this your first season with Dessel?

The current income of the club may not be sustainable enough to warrant full time contracts.

Yeah it is I've just started the save

I've started a save managing Dessel in the Belgian 2nd league and have discovered that all the players are on part time contracts, after attempting to secure a few of the key players contracts as full-time I discovered in the negotiations full time wasn't an option which was annoying. Wondering if anyone knows why that is and hot to make the club willing to work full-time?

Any info would be appreciated!

The club will be a semi-pro club!! Has nothing to do with finance, its to do with the status of the club. On your club info screen, check and see if the club is Professional or Semi-Pro.

More than likely they will be a semi-pro team mate.

The club will be a semi-pro club!! Has nothing to do with finance, its to do with the status of the club. On your club info screen, check and see if the club is Professional or Semi-Pro.

More than likely they will be a semi-pro team mate.

Can you turn it to professional?

Financial status of club is a factor. You can be a semi-pro that offers full time contracts, but this is rare and only for key players.

When you make some more money you can also go to the board and request they up the professional status of the club. I would not expect them to approve this though until you are promoted to the top division or you make a serious profit!

Can you turn it to professional?

It should happen eventually. The better you do the more chance of going Pro there is. Promotion normally turns a team Pro though so try and get promoted and see.

I just started with a Norway Div 2 team and they are Semi-Pro.

Back