boyschewlego

Reaction score
I have a fairly determined squad, obviously some less than others. However a lot of my younger players with higher determination have seen that attribute plummet. I get that the squad's overall determination effects this but how are you meant to raise the determination when it keeps pulling the highly determined players down? I loaned out a youngster to a lower league club who had high determination and that's started to go down. Of course it's going to be lower in lower leagues but it seems a bit unrealistic. Any idea of how to restore this?

Mentoring can help or building a squad with a better overall personality.

I don't think determination is as prevalent on growth as a player as it used to be either.

I don't think determination is as prevalent on growth as a player as it used to be either.
It's more important in FM18 and FM19 than ever. It's equal with Professionalism and Ambition in terms of development.

Yeah last I saw it addressed on the SI board by a Dev, they said all three were equally weighted in developmental impact.

It's more important in FM18 and FM19 than ever. It's equal with Professionalism and Ambition in terms of development.

I knew I'd seen something but it used to be regarded as the only thing by some, if I remember the arguments right

I knew I'd seen something but it used to be regarded as the only thing by some, if I remember the arguments right
Probably because that's the visible attribute whereas the other two are hidden and so it's harder to notice that it has effects.