Developing a team in a small country

Chera

Reaction score
Basically, I want to challenge myself and develop a team into a domestic force and also see how far I can get in Europe. The ultimate goal would be to develop a team in a smaller country (Europe only) so that the other sides in the country do well and we get more places in European competitions etc. Then progressively the youth players coming through for that country develop the national side into a good national side.

Probably not explained it as well as I should but I trust people will understand.

What country would be best for this? Maybe Scandinavian country? Already potential there.

If you want a real challenge, download Sangue Blue's world database and use basically any small country from there. Otherwise, I tried a Norway save as a Second Division Group 4 squad and gotta work your way all the way up from there.

good luck!

You can try a team in Ireland or Northern Ireland? or even the Welsh leagues, for a bigger challenge I saw someone on here do a Faroe Island team!

These challenges are fun but can get boring quick as you get a team to easily win the league but not get far in Europe!