Developing potential good young players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisuke

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before and if it is please direct me to the thread about this topic. I bought a couple of young player that has the potential to become good and some are about 19 and 20 years old now. Thing is,they're not good enough to get in the 1st team and even the bench, so I'm worried that their potential will be wasted in the reserves team. Tried offering them to other clubs for loans but the decent club want the young player to be backup. Only the very lower league team want to loan them to play in 1st team.

So what can I do with them?Do you reckon I should loan them to Championship or Coca Cola League 1/2 for 1st team or to the decent club for backup?or just keep them in the reserves team? For example, Adam Pepper, Daniel Pacheco, Lauri Dalla Valle, Luca Caldiora and Gerardo Bruna. They're just not good enough for the bench but I'm reluctant to sell them. Will their value and stats increase if they stay in the reserve team?

thanks Sloppy :) Daisuke, PM me in future if you want to know something, I can always help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.