Development of Regens

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
How would people recommend training regens, one of this stature - whom i just signed with a number of great stats. I use DT training schedule but don't want to ruin him because i think he will be world class

5 year deal on 32 grand a week aged 18!?!?!!? jesus christ you must ahve some faith. youngsters have to prove themselves before i throw that kind of contract their way....

as for training, the schedule your other strikers is on should be fine, maybe up his aerobic and strength training a bit.

more important for his development are regular games at first team level and tutoring from an experienced pro.

Train him how you'd like to. Probably making your own specific schedule for him will be better.

I have heard these ideas:

Loan him out to a team with good youth and training facilities(must be on pro contract)
Sell him with a buyout clause so he can get first team
Play him in reserves instead of u18s
Have them on subs bench and sub them in even if t is only for 5 minutes t will still be experience!

Hope I helped

5 year deal on 32 grand a week aged 18!?!?!!? jesus christ you must ahve some faith. youngsters have to prove themselves before i throw that kind of contract their way....

as for training, the schedule your other strikers is on should be fine, maybe up his aerobic and strength training a bit.

more important for his development are regular games at first team level and tutoring from an experienced pro.
would zarate be suitable as a tutor? even though fergies been upsetting him recently and he wants to move? do you think its a good idea to keep players against there will? and yeah i do have faith he was at valencia and scored 6 goals in 15 sub appearances last season and had to offer him big bucks as other big teams were in for him, 32k a week isnt going to do me any harm

i would go for the striker in your squad with the best mental attributes, usually the oldest. they dont have to be playing regularly, just have good mental stats. i often keep giggs an scholes at united wen they are well past it, purely to tutor young players

i would go for the striker in your squad with the best mental attributes, usually the oldest. they dont have to be playing regularly, just have good mental stats. i often keep giggs an scholes at united wen they are well past it, purely to tutor young players
right well i've just signed henry for that sole purpose and perhaps a few goals :p

Back