• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
It's been reported, that Paulo Di Canio is set to take charge at League Two outfit Swindon Town.

Di Canio set for Swindon | Football News | Sky Sports

Although I like Di Canio, and still remember what he did in the name of fair play in the match against Everton when one our players was down, when he called League Two an inferior division, it was a bit naughty of him lol. But I think It'll good for the club. And he's obviously good tonnes of footballing experience too, which will benefit the players coaching wise. Good luck to him I say-think he'll do well. If Gus Poyet gets a chance in management, why not Paulo?

Im suprised no one has commented on this. Looks like he wont be getting the job at Wet Ham just yet then. Good to see the nut job back in England and good luck to him.

Love a bit of Di Canio, I would love to have him and Roy Keane as my co managers if I as a professional footballer <3.

His press conferences will be worth a watch thats for sure...

Thing is, they also interviewed Craig Burley, but still opted for Di Canio. Still, he'll definately get them fired up and passionate for games. As long as he doesn't show them the art in pushing over a ref lol

Hope he gets hired by a Prem club at some point, he's such a character.

Thought it was weird that they appointed a fascist sympathiser, maybe he's not one after all.

That's what I thought at first, but I did a little search, and, uh:

dicanio_800576c.jpg

dicanio1.jpg

Exactly what I thought (@ '****' remark) and,

his ****-salute face scares the sh*t out of me.

dicanio_800576c.jpg

dicanio1.jpg

Ah. That's erm, going to be interesting. If he did that over here he wouldn't last 1 minute. He'd be absolutely slaughtered and out the door

dicanio_800576c.jpg

dicanio1.jpg

Can't wait to play Swindon now. The Blackthorn End will abuse him horribly.

Reckon he could be a "50/50" appointment for Swindle, he'll either do really well, or struggle by trying to play pretty football. My money's on the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back