Diablo 2 lost Cd Key

Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
First of all i would like to say i do not ask for a CD Key, key-gens, or anything illegal for that matter. This is just a simple question!

To the point. around 5 years ago i bought Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD (Lord of destruction). So, i played it for a few years and i owned everything. It got kinda boring so i decided to stop playing. So the other day i was going through some stuff and found my discs again, and thought to myself (Hmm.. Maybe i should start playing that again). So i fanatically searched every square inch of my apartment but couldn't find my boxes or manuals, where the keys normally would be (I stored them in a folder with alot of other games) So i decided to go onto blizzard's website only to find this :
Originally Posted by Blizzard.com
CD-Key missing or damaged:
You will need to mail in the CD case for the missing CD-Key to the P.O. Box listed below. If the CD case is also missing please send in the manual in its place (NOTE: Manual will not work for World of Warcraft replacement). A $10 US dollar money order (per game) is required to cover shipping and handling costs, no personal check or cash will be accepted.

Please send all necessary materials to the following address:

Blizzard Entertainment
P.O. Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623

[Also note:]

If it has been less than 90 days since you have purchased the game and you include a copy of the sales receipt showing the purchase date within 90 days, the $10 fee for that game will be waived.

So my question is. Does anyone know if i can "buy" a CD key of blizzards website? I do not want to buy a whole new game, as i still have all of the CD's in question. I couldn't find anything on Google. I can't find anything on their website. And i bet alot of people here have played Starcraft, Warcraft, or maybe even Diablo.

Note: just to remind you i am NOT asking for an illegal CD Key, just if there is a way to get a new one from blizzard.

Note #2: I know this isn't the right website, but i would appreciate any help.

Class game.. anyway I expect the game is probably under a fiver. Don't know about the cd key issue though sorry

Class game.. anyway I expect the game is probably under a fiver. Don't know about the cd key issue though sorry

Yeah it is.

Well, gonna order the game then. My disc's are pretty fecked up anyways. Thanks for the response :)

Might get my copy back from my mate, aint played it in years.... Diablo 3 is out this year, you going to get it?

This year? Didn't even know there was a release date out yet.

Yeah i'm gonna go get it. Thought i might get cracking with some Diablo 2 before Diablo 3 came out.. I think it's gonna be awesome.

Not sure if its this year but I spect it will be!

Used to play online on Diablo 2 but so many players had modded armour and stuff!

Do you have a shop called CEX in your town/city?

They usually have all the old games, for cheap prices...

Well, apparently it will be released 31/12/2011 . But nothing official. To be fair, i don't believe it . I'm waiting for Blizzard to make the anouncement

Nope, but i can order it from our shop. It'll cost arround £5-£10. Not sure if there is somewhere online that is cheaper.

There's a digital download version available on the blizzard store. Blizzard Store