Did anybody see that coming?

• Thread starter Thread starter mattioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

mattioso

If carlsberg did forums..
Reaction score
I'm an Arsenal fan and I predicted a 1-1 draw for the derby !!!!!!!
I've never been so happy to be wrong in all my life. It was no real competition and could have easily been 6 had Eduardo been up for it.

Discuss ..

sick as a parrot

gutted... we def missed the pace of lenon and defoe

Lovely match. Nice play by Arsenal. I knew they would do it but I don't think they are in with a chance to win the league.

i thought it will either be mistakes both teams and 3-3 or a really dead match 1 - 0 arsenal

SUPRISED AND HAPPY GO ON YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS

also i think we will come second this year

oh no i never doubt arsenal, tottenham are never really a threat, the only time they've beaten us in MY life time was a carling cup match that we threw out a youth side against their full team, and they pretty much orgasmed when they won.

Last edited:
to be fair they did beat you like 5-0. XD"orgasmed"

re 5-0...

just to point out in that game at the end the gooners had more 1st team players on the pitch than spurs when they realised they were being tanked

just to point out in that game at the end the gooners had more 1st team players on the pitch than spurs when they realised they were being tanked

At the end, for the last five minutes. And it was 5-1 if that's any better

just to point out it was not the last 5 mins !!!

CARLING CUP SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG
TUESDAY 22ND JANUARY, 2008
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 5 (2) ARSENAL 1 (0)
(Aggregate 6-2)

Spurs scorers:-
Jenas, 3
Bendtner (o.g.), 27
Keane, 48
Lennon, 60
Malbranque, 90
Arsenal scorer:-
Adebayor, 70
Referee: - Howard Webb
Attendance: - 35, 979
Teams:-
Spurs (4-4-2):- Cerny; Chimbonda, Dawson, King (Capt.), Lee; Lennon (sub Huddlestone, 73), Jenas, Tainio, Malbranque; Berbatov (sub Defoe, 63), Keane (sub Boateng, 63)
Subs not used: - Robinson; O扝ara
Booked: - Malbranque, Jenas
Arsenal (4-4-2):- Fabianski; Sagna, Hoyte, Gallas (Capt.), Traore (sub Eduardo, 64); Hleb, Denilson (sub Fabregas, 18), Gilberto, Diaby; Walcott (sub Adebayor, 64),

that said we were well beaten today :(

Lol, people talking about when Spurs beat Arsenal 5-1. Who cares? That was last season, in a useless cup competition.

Back