Who should I buy?

• Total voters

fm1063

Reaction score
I am need of a goalkeeper for Blackpool 1st season but i am struggling to choose between Dida, Carini or Enyeama. Please help me choose. But if you recommend any other cheap (max. 1mill)keepers would be appreciated.

thanks,
FM1063 :D

drezzy that was quick

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

i have put up a poll but i do not know how to change it :(

drezzy that was quick

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

i have put up a poll but i do not know how to change it :(

haha, just going on experience. I think he is really good, especially if you dont have transfer funds

Actually, you're a Northampton follower, have you played with them in the game?

haha, just going on experience. I think he is really good, especially if you dont have transfer funds

Actually, you're a Northampton follower, have you played with them in the game?

yeah i've been northampton before i got them to the prem but then got relegated :D

i wud get enyeama a very good keeper at a great price, also you will get a great fee for him if u sell him, ps if u want a good keeper alex smithies of huddersfield!

I always go for Carini on new saves now if i'm in need of a cheap goalie, he done really well for me at Celtic and turned into a top quality gk coach too!

have you got any suggestions, might start a save with them

straight away try and get jose baxter (before chelsea sign) on loan he is superb -- i got him on loan first season scored 41 in 38 and i got promoted.

second season got him on loan with view to permenant - scored 24 in 35

stuck with me till prem and did superb

also jari litmanen i think might come to you -- he is free and comes in december

peter styvar good finisher up front with baxter

other then them sorry i cant remember who i signed sorry

good luck with them :D

If you can get Enyeama, go for him, otherwise, Carini all the way.

Adriano Basso is an option also, couldn't get Enyeama to sign for me though. Would even open contract discussions.

IMO Dida.

Also, maybe try to get croatian keepers: Loncaric, Kelava. They are pretty good, although, I'm not sure how they'll work out in Premiership (but Kelava ends up at CFR Cluj usually and after some time in my save he ended up in United)

Vincent Enyeama if you can get him awesome keeper very cheap ( 275k i think ) and very useful if the match goes into pens :D

Back