Didnt pass medical check?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tubpac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Tubpac

Reaction score
Hey just i started playing Chelsea on the demo, im a big fan of David Alaba, I love him...

So i signed the beast. And i was sooo EXICTED!

Then the message from the board came in that Alaba didnt pass his medical check. So my board didnt want to make the deal and cancelled it?

WTF To do now?

That's always been the case? If he's injured they won't sanction it

Is he injured? Presumably he is, hence the board veto.

Or if the window closes get him for when the next window opens

aw ****** ****, he wants insane wages now.. Like double as much as before, hes wants to get the same fee as lamps now -.- not gonna pay that for sure

I'm sure if you had someone like your Director of Football or Chairman in charge of transfers they would have signed him first time even with his injury, because I imagine having that function in the game is similar to the 'Talk To Board' function where you could get your board to sign a player if you were low on funds and they agreed he'd be a quality signing, then they'd take over and sign the player even if he was injured. But, I guess you'll just have to wait until the next window and try again and see if you can get him on lower wages.

Or you could try lowering the wage again and adding some clauses (such as wage after a number of appearances). I've stuck to my guns with some and they eventually accepted the wage

Back