Diego Buonanotte - best young AMC for under 10 millon

• Thread starter Thread starter bredbin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

bredbin

Reaction score
I remembered him being good on fm 09 and bought him on fm 10. amazing young amc. plays for river at the begininng of the game. absolutely amazing for me in the premiership over 20 assists per season and 10+ goals per season.

i would put screenshot up but havent a clue how to.

Heres Diego Buonanotte in 2015. (My Manchester City save)

Stats

View attachment 22528

History

View attachment 22527

Coach Reports

View attachment 22529

As you can see, he's a great player in some aspects, but does lack in some areas, his low influence and terrible aerial stats put me off, but then i was able to grab him on a free transfer, and he is a backup to C. Ronaldo and L. Messi on my team.. He is also classed as a "good" player in the EPL, not a leading star though.. Which dissapointed me.

not really outstanding then is he?
i've never really bought him to be honest, but if his doing well for you well done.

four four two hes only useful to you because your city squad is amazing mate

I don't know if you guys already know about it but this guy Buonanotte has just been involved in a serious car crash, 3 of his friends in the car were killed and he is in bad shape himself although alive at least. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=718166&sec=global&cc=5739

Yes, i heard about this. :'(
FIFA10 told me.

four four two hes only useful to you because your city squad is amazing mate

I would get anyone on a free transfer if they are valued over 4M ;)
And, his attacking stats (except aerial ability) are almost similar to that of Lionel Messi and Aguero! Thats what i like about him :) But he was better in FM09.

Back