Diego Costa downgraded????

Reaction score
Why has Diego Costa been downgraded on the new 15.3.0 winter update makes no sense??? Sturridge and Rooney are better then him which makes no sense to me?????

Last edited:
Just like how Juan Mata got a huge upgrade after he left Chelsea for United, despite hardly playing, or how Adnan Januazaj is the best youngster in game despite scoring two good goals IRL.

It's annoying though I mean Diego is the highest goalscorer in the Premier League and they have downgraded his stats?

Why has Diego Costa been downgraded on the new 15.3.0 winter update makes no sense??? Sturridge and Rooney are better then him which makes no sense to me?????

the differences between Rooney and Costa demonstrate the differences in the positions they can play, as for Sturridge being a better player in game that is laughable at best as these screenshots show you could argue about the composure and positioning stats are off but Costa is better in every other area did you even use the compare function?

View attachment 295048View attachment 295047

Whats been changed? attribute value wise?

the differences between Rooney and Costa demonstrate the differences in the positions they can play, as for Sturridge being a better player in game that is laughable at best as these screenshots show you could argue about the composure and positioning stats are off but Costa is better in every other area did you even use the compare function?

View attachment 786114View attachment 786115

I find the dribbling stat for costa compared to those two laughable.

Not really sure how you could claim Costa should be any better than he is in relation to Sturridge anyhow based on those comparisons. Sturridge's record at Liverpool speaks for itself, especially considering he's had so many injuries to come back from in that period .

I hope in the fact that Costa is not as good of a dribbler than Sturridge? He doesnt do it for me in that aspect of his game

Yes, of course.. he's better than Sturridge whos spent half his carreer out side and sucessfully and Rooney whos a Deep Lying player who bursts forward for some reason.. Costa is a box target man, mind boggles who came up with value that one.

Yes, of course.. he's better than Sturridge whos spent half his carreer out side and sucessfully and Rooney whos a Deep Lying player who bursts forward for some reason.. Costa is a box target man, mind boggles who came up with value that one.

Weird isnt it! You rarely see Costa dribble in a game at all! Only little cut ins in the box

Rooney: CA170, PA180
Sturridge: CA160, PA166
Costa: CA166, PA173

The biggest mistake on the game for me is Juan Mata - I find it laughable that is he very close to being the best AMC in the world when he was sold by Chelsea and is struggling to get a game at United.. in fact the top 7 players at United are all very highly rated considering only a few of them probably deserve it

Mata is CA: 170 PA: 174

The biggest mistake on the game for me is Juan Mata - I find it laughable that is he very close to being the best AMC in the world when he was sold by Chelsea and is struggling to get a game at United.. in fact the top 7 players at United are all very highly rated considering only a few of them probably deserve it

Was Costa much different pre-patch?

Because Sturridge is miles better player!!! and he does stamp on people...
could'nt give a **** about Rooney if anything rooney might shade it...

HA!

I think comparing Costa and Rooney is ridiculous, completely different players, I certainly don't think Costa deserves to have better stats than Rooney either. I agree with the points made about Mata, he was very good player in a very good Chelsea side, but I think he has been found out at Man U and I do not think he is a great as FM make him out to be, very much like Ozil.

Back