Diego retrain to right winger?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajdedinamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

ajdedinamo

Reaction score
I really need a goal scoring winger in my team and Diego looks like the perfect candidate. Would it be a good idea to re-train him to play in the AMR position?

Diego from Juventus Diego?
if so:

1) Yes he would be a very good Winger, he has all the right attributes
2) do you play an Amc slot?
3) if so, bring in Alan Dzagoev - CSKA to fill in the position (8 million)
4) if you play 1 upfront, i would suggest rather training Diego as Aml as he could cut in and support the St

At the same time, I'm not I've ever had more success with an attacking AMC than Diego, the guy is nails around the net and still a very creative playmaker. One of the 2 - 3 best Trequartistas in the game at the start I'd say. Unless you're making him a playmaker on the wing I think it might be a bit of a waste......though myself I mostly look at pace and acceleration from a winger rather than skill, maybe you operate differently.

This is the most stupid idea I have ever heard, Diego is not particularly quick so he would not be very effective as a winger, he is one of the best playmakers in the game so why mess around with him, he is pretty much the only reason to manage Juventus on FM lol.

Juventus has a monster squad! With Melo, Marchisio, Sissoko and Diego you have probably the best set of midfielders in the game outside of *possibly* Barcelona (of course Xavi and Iniesta are insane but they don't play much D....where Juve's are well-rounded), and they're all young enough to keep for years. You can have a lineup of all 3-star players with like 1 or 2 acquisitions (well, assuming you instantly buy Criscito at the start as should be automatic), including a top-5 keeper.

Last edited:
Back