LoCal

Reaction score
Tactic
View attachment 77182

Went for classic 442 this FM.
STL - Gets most of the chances , fast and agile player - heading is a good bonus.
STR- The creator , look for complete strikers. Dolberg played amazing - Rashford did well here too.
ML and MR - inside forward stats , a direct player.
MCL - Well around player , good tackling is a bonus.
MLR- Any playmaker you can find ( if they have good defensive stats even better.
DL/DR - Standard attacking players.
DC- decent tackling and heading.

No IO
Team Talk-
Be very aggressive. if they are missing chances tell them you are not happy.

View attachment 77181View attachment 77180View attachment 77179View attachment 77178View attachment 77177

Tactic
View attachment 77176

I do not think Simeone is playing an attacking football

I do not think Simeone is playing an attacking football

You interpret FM wrong. just because a team is on Defensive does not mean they wont attack ...likewise a team on attack will still counter attack if you set the right instructions.

You interpret FM wrong. just because a team is on Defensive does not mean they wont attack ...likewise a team on attack will still counter attack if you set the right instructions.

I agree with
Attacking is only taking more riskys

well I've scouted atletico ingame and most of the time they either play counter/flexible or control/fluid/flexible like this:

T - CF S
IW A DLP S CM D WM S
CWD S CD D BPD D WB S
GK D

trying to emulate it myself :)
and they definitely do not play shorter passing and lower tempo so I wouldnt say your tactic is simeone's just an imitation but if its successfull then good job either way :)

Last edited:
well I've scouted atletico ingame and most of the time they either play counter/flexible or control/fluid/flexible like this:

T - CF S
IW A DLP S CM D WM S
CWD S CD D BPD D WB S
GK D

trying to emulate it myself :)
and they definitely do not play shorter passing and lower tempo so I wouldnt say your tactic is simeone's just an imitation but if its successfull then good job either way :)

I did everything you wrote and this happened
View attachment 77121
View attachment 77120

On Counter mentality of course:D

hello I'm using your tactics, and I have to say it's really interesting, it's fine, making small changes do not lose more of a game, in 15 games I made 13 wins and 2 draws with Milan

hello I'm using your tactics, and I have to say it's really interesting, it's fine, making small changes do not lose more of a game, in 15 games I made 13 wins and 2 draws with Milan

Glad its working for you too ! Post some screenshots of the changes you made.

what changes you made?

Fuego84, can you upload your tactic? I'm having a lot of problems with Atalanta and this might help me

Hello,

I have used it with Atletico Madrid, and I won Liga championship and champion's league the first season...
Awesome !!!!!

tried a few matches with. going forward it has some of the cholo style but not really defensively. tbh i like it tho.. keep up the good work.