• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

kyle93

Reaction score
has any1 signed him ?
he any good?

might look to sign him for back up for torres

feedback please ?

I would say he's a good buy if you get him for a reasonable price. He got transfer listed and i picked him up for about 4 or 5m. If you play him as a poacher with frequent running with the ball he does score. It took him a while to find his consistency but there was a period in Dec-Jan where he was getting at least a goal a game. Totally worth a shout.

i might make a move for him ..just need him for back up incase Torres gets a lengthy injury :)

thanks anyway mate.

a cheaper shout if you need a back up would be wellington paulista good all round stats for a striker also 28 so experienced plays for cruzeiro.

dam ! was gunna go for maicon from fluminense but when i went to search for him noticed that Man Utd Have Signed him :(

dam ! was gunna go for maicon from fluminense but when i went to search for him noticed that Man Utd Have Signed him :(
****, is a fantastic player :D try this guy as well, see how he turned out in your game...
attachment.php

here is the link to the thread i made as well:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/thiago-birica-sau-paulo-superstar-t40336.html

Back